1. Purchase and Sale Agreement Executed Customer review of agreement including covenants, recorded plat, bylaws, warranty and performance standards review JCH “Description of Materials” detailing home features, walk lot and submit plans to the city for building permit
3. Construction Begins after plans are accepted by city and permit is issued; home site is staked and excavated. Forms are built in preparation for footings
4. Foundation, Garage, Driveway, Patios and Walkways Prepped and Poured
5. Selections with Designer an appointment will be coordinated for you to meet with our JCH Selections Coordinator to make interior/exterior color selections, carpet, tile, lighting and appliance packages etc.
6. Framing 1st floor decking and walls framed, 2nd floor decking and walls (if applicable) roof trusses are set, plywood installed on roof, windows and doors installed, plywood applied to exterior of homes walls.
7. Framing /Rough-in Walk Through a JCH representative(s), framer, electrician, plumber, HVAC and cabinet maker all meet at new home with you to discuss location and use of all the different systems to be roughed. Modifications are made accordingly and all systems begin installation.
8. Drywall and Insulation will be hung, taped and textured.
9. Stucco, Stone, Siding and Roof Installed
10. Finish Carpentry Walkthrough and Installation. You and a JCH representative will meet with finish carpenter to discuss style and placement of trimwork.
11. Paint finish carpentry and walls are prepped, primed and painted.
12. Flooring, Cabinets, Countertops installed
13. Final “Button-Up” Carpet, light and plumbing fixtures, appliances and all other details big and small will be completed and installed.
14. Landscaping Dirt around your home will be fine graded and shaped into berms, sprinkling system will be installed, plants, sod and trees will be planted and fence installed if applicable.
15. Home Detailing and Cleaning
16. Energy Star Quality Certification
17. Closing Day Sign closing documents, the house now belongs to YOU!!!
18. New Home Orientation with JCH Representative to walk through your new home and go over proper care and maintenance of systems, Home Warranty Binder with all instructional booklets and other useful information as well as presenting you with your new homes keys and garage door openers.
19. Moving Day
20. Contact Customer Service to schedule appointment for any warranty items